Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas!











I love this time of year. I love time with the girls doing fun cozy crafts on a cold winter night (like this smashing gingerbread house that Roo and I that Puffalump is showing off...I think this is the best house I've ever made!)






I especially cherish the moments when we teach the girls about why we celebrate Christmas, That God entered our world. We've been talking a lot about grace, kindness when it's not deserved (rudementary, I know) and Naomi has been giving Roo lots of oppportunity to practice!









We had the great pleasure of going to Jerusha's first school Christmas program. Here she is giving me the old thumbs up in the middle of a song, but if you look closely, not many kids are actually singing anyways. Beside her to the right is her best school pal Ally. They couldn't be any more cute!



No comments: