Monday, June 2, 2008

Lovely



"From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise, O Lord." - Psalm 8:2


As we are inendated with these nasty secadas, I witnessed something lovely.

Jerusha got a new "polka dotty" dress, and for her, as with many little girls, the quality of the dress is in direct relation to how well it twirls. It doesn't matter if it fits, if it twirls, we'll take it! So there she was, oblivious to everything around her, singing "You Are My All in All" to God and completely enjoying all that it is to be a little girl. She was an absolute delight and I'm pretty sure her Heavenly Father was delighted too.

It caused me to think...when was the last time I put down my to-do list and just took in the moment and delighted in my Heavenly Father?......Maybe I'll go put on a dress.....

1 comment:

The Stobbe Story said...

"sniff" Maybe we should go shopping together!